We certainly are! It is OFGEM’s responsibility to regulate all gas and electricity suppliers and protect the interests of energy consumers.
These are some of the things they do:
- Control tariffs and pricing
- Promote fair competition within the industry
- Make sure the supply going into people’s house is secure
- Help suppliers reduce environmental damage
- Ensure suppliers meet the needs of vulnerable consumers
- Track performance, including the number and type of complaints for each supplier.
Outfox the Market comply with all regulations and standards and customers have exactly the same protections and guarantees that they would have with a company in the Big 6.