Are you regulated by OFGEM?
We are regulated by OFGEM. As the governing body of the energy industry, it is OFGEM's responsibility to regulate all gas and electricity suppliers and protect the interests of energy consumers.
What do OFGEM do to support consumers?
- Control tariffs and pricing
- Promote fair competition within the industry
- Make sure the supply going into people’s house is secure
- Help suppliers reduce environmental damage
- Ensure suppliers meet the needs of vulnerable consumers
- Track performance, including the number and type of complaints for each supplier.
Outfox the Market comply with all regulations and standards set by Ofgem. Customers with us have exactly the same protections and guarantees that they would with a company in the Big 6.